You know the power of online marketing, but if you don’t have a plan in place then it can be difficult to know how to start and how to get your message out amidst the constant flow of information online. According to this source (https://www.21strenaissance.com/marketing-consultant), your marketing plan should bring your business sustainable growth.
The below 4 steps will help to get you started with an easy to implement online marketing plan in just a few hours each month.
1. Send an Email to Your List
Email marketing is one of most effective ways to market your business. Send an email update to your list on a consistent schedule and always include something valuable for your audience. Don’t just go for the hard sell.
Our top recommendations:
- Send the email on a consistent schedule. If you’re just starting out, we recommend monthly emails to give you time to build your content.
- Don’t include all the content in the email, link to your website to read the rest of the content, such as a blog post.
- Personalise the email by including the recipients name. All of the major email providers allow you to do this (Mailchimp, Aweber, Drip, Get Response)
- Experiment with different subject lines to improve your open rate
2. Write a Blog Post
Content is king and your website’s blog is the best place to produce this content.
A collection of useful articles on your blog is an asset to your business as it grows you website’s visibility in search engines, gives you a catalog of articles you can point your customer service platform to when they are looking for more information about a topic, and the content positions you as an expert within your niche.
Our top recommendations:
- Publish a new blog post at least monthly
- Use great images and photos in your blog to create engaging content
- Focus on creating ‘evergreen content’ that will always be useful to your audience
- If you’re just getting started, here’s how you can plan a blog post in 10 minutes so you can write better and faster
3. Engage Within Social Media and use of PR
Social media isn’t just about posting updates on what you’re eating or where you’re traveling, it’s about engagement. Engagement and supplier onboarding is what is going to make or break you in your business.
Connect with your audience and grow a following by posting content that is useful to them. Show you care by asking questions, making connections and contributing to conversations.PR is important to increase sales and gain customers, it aims to inform the public, including your potential customers and business partners.
Our top recommendations:
- Post new updates at least a few times per week
- Images perform much better than text so always include a photo with your post to increase engagement and reach
- Use hashtags to improve your reach and target a specific audience
- Use a social media management tool to schedule in your posts, such as the built-in Facebook post scheduler, CoSchedule, Hootsuite and Buffer.
4. Always Provide Value to Your Audience
When you are sharing content with your audience, always think of what they would want to read and what would provide them value.
Sure it’s great to talk about yourself and what’s going on in your business, but the best results come from useful, engaging and visual content that your audience is genuinely interested in. Having a sales territory mapping manager usually improve ecommerce sales between 12% and 37%.
When you’re not sure what to share, I suggest looking at others in your industry to see what is working for them. Check out your competitor’s posts on social networks – what are they posting? What posts are getting high levels of engagement?
Manage a Logistic and Distribution Network
Smooth transport of goods is imperative for both domestic and cross-border e-commerce. Well-functioning road transport, ports, postal delivery services and custom help ensuring effective order fulfillment. Unfortunately owning a logistic center not only requires a lot of invested capital (probably even more than the invest you will place on your current business) but also a huge amount of human workforce. If you plan to deliver to long distances the best thing to do is work with a professional pick and pack company able to do 1-2 days express deliveries worldwide, while same day distribution for local requests; It will also help you to encounter warehousing issues once your business starts to grow, contract our pick and pack delivery services
5. Employee Wellness Is Good for Business
Responsible employers know the importance of promoting employee wellness. Rather than being driven purely by a sense of benevolence, the truth is employee wellness is actually good for business.
Aimed at improving the health of staff members, workplace wellness programmes can help reduce health-related absenteeism and increase productivity.
In the United States alone the annual cost of employee sickness and injury is as much as $225.8 billion or $1,685 per employee. And with depressed employees losing on average 27 work days per year due to the condition, it’s clear that promoting the physical and mental wellbeing of employees can impact the bottom line of any business.
However, with budgets already under pressure and plenty of competing demands for corporate resources, is it possible to have a meaningful employee wellness programme without breaking the bank? Well, the short answer is yes, it is possible to positively impact the health and wellbeing of employees without spending significant amounts of money.
And with so much at stake in terms of reduced absenteeism and increased productivity, the question every business needs to be asking is can we afford not to?
So, if you’re looking to introduce a cost-effective employee wellness programme then this post offers practical tips and ideas as we explore some no- or low-cost employee wellness initiatives. We also suggest ways to measure the programme’s effectiveness.
This can be a great start to kick off your inspiration.
Your online marketing will get consistent growth from simply being consistent and spending a few hours each month on producing valuable content.
The above steps can help to get you on the right path to a simple online marketing plan that works.
What are you doing consistently to improve your online marketing? Is it working? Are you having trouble with getting started? Let me know in the comments!